CRID-LawNet was engaged in February 2021 by the Hague Institute for Innovation of Law (HiiL) in the Netherlands to carry out and conduct a qualitative research on civil justice system delivery in Ogun State. Our scope of work included:
- Liaise with HiiL to develop interview parameters/data collection tools.
- Identify and contact key informants within the civil justice and business sector in Ogun State.
- Secure the participation of key informants in qualitative interviews.
- Coordinate interview logistics (in some cases coordinating between participants in Nigeria and The Hague).
- Conduct interviews in collaboration with the HiiL research team.